Employee and Family Assistance Programs, often also called Employee Assistance Programs or EAP’s, provide confidential counselling for eligible employees of businesses and organizations who have purchased the service on their behalf. Services are also available for eligible family members.
Thunder Bay Counselling offers EAPs for businesses and workplaces of all sizes. Packages are customized and services typically include:
- Face-to-face and virtual counselling with no limit on the number of sessions for employees and eligible family members for issues such as:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Stress and Work-Life Balance
- Substance Use and Addictions
- Financial Issues
- Family Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Crises and Trauma
- 24/7 access to crisis services through a toll-free number from anywhere in Canada, the US and the Caribbean
- Performance related referrals where the employer is requiring counselling for an employee due to performance issues
- Monthly E-Newsletter providing information about issues we face today
- Workplace Wellness Workshops to provide employees with knowledge and tools to help them achieve wellness at work and at home.
Contract lengths vary; however, the majority tend to be 2 or 3 years long.
If you are interested in an EAP through Thunder Bay Counselling, call or email Allane Danchuk, Director of Business & Finance, at 807-684-1892 or email@example.com.