How much will I have to pay?
How long will I have to wait?
Are the services confidential?
- A threat to harm yourself and/or others
- Sharing information in an emergency situation
- Reporting a suspicion of child abuse or neglect
- Court subpoenas or court orders
- Reporting required by the Province related to serious occurrences
- Sharing with others within TBC who need to know.
Where are services provided?
What can I expect at my first appointment?
Should your appointment be at our facility, when you arrive, you will need to ring the front doorbell and let our receptionist know why you’re here. When you enter the facility, you will likely be asked to wait in our waiting room for your worker. Your worker will then bring you to their office or one of our meeting spaces to begin discussions.
What are Thunder Bay Counselling staff qualifications?
All of our staff have a supervisor who works with them to make sure they are meeting expectations and staying up to date in their roles.
How to I provide feedback, make a complaint or send a compliment?
Your feedback is extremely important to us. Please visit complaints and compliments page to send us a message.