We’re here for you. Helping you take care of your health and wellbeing.
While COVID-19 presents challenges and changes, Thunder Bay Counselling continues to provide counselling and support services to our community.
We understand that mental health and wellness is being impacted and our services are available to help those in need of support.
Although we are not available to provide face-to-face services, we are offering support remotely through phone, video, and online counselling.
We are offering our services virtually, including by telephone, video calls, secure messaging and online counselling as well as in-person by appointment only with COVID-19 safety precautions in place.
All our programs and services are open with the following changes to help keep Thunder Bay well:
- Regular hours have been adjusted to Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm with evening appointments available.
- All services are available virtually.
- Discuss options for in-person service with your counsellor/worker.
- Walk-in Counselling is now offered as Talk-in Counselling and is open 5 days per week.
- Drop-in and entry group services are available by phone.
- Financial Counselling services are available to help you understand and access COVID-19 financial supports and payment relief options, and to work with you to make changes to your budget.
- Training and workshop solutions are available to workplaces and organizations through virtual delivery.
- The Rapid Access Addiction Medicine (RAAM) Clinics are operating and continue to serve the community. Individuals looking to book an appointment please call: (807) 626-8478.